I bought this bottle as a “non-mom” and absolutely love it. The color is beautiful, and the tracking times on the side are fun reminders each day. The reason I bought the mama bottle rather the the day bottle as a non-mom — I didn’t like the markings on the bottle for men & women’s different water consumption. I was the only one using the bottle and didn’t need both the men & women markings on my one bottle. Also, as a professor, I didn’t feel comfortable displaying a gender binary on my water bottle. The mama bottle is great, the marking on the bottle are subtle and not publicly specific, it’s easy to clean, and the quality of the bottle is top notch.
I just got my bottle for a self Christmas gift. I absolutely love it, the time makings make it so much easier. It’s like a daily challenge and I feel accomplished when I actually drink my suggested amount.
The lilac color is definitely gorgeous, plus the the lounge straw cap is awesome, makes even more easier!
Best part for me is being able to see the amount of water on the side of the bottle!!
I was eyeing this water bottle for many months postpartum and my only regret is not buying it sooner. There are so many things that elevate this bottle beyond my hydroflask. I’ve come up with 7 below.
1. Doesn’t spill easily. I have been forever dropping my other water bottle and/or it slips through my hands and spills everywhere. Not so with this one. The straw kid (which is a must) prevents it from spilling much at all if it falls and the silicone shell provides a grip that is less likely to slip.
2. Able to sip laying back. I’m always needing water while breastfeeding and it was just too hard to drink from my hydroflask with its big open mouth without it spilling on me. This bottle is a game changer when it comes to drinking water while in various positions, but particularly while laying back.
3. Quiet to put down. The silicone shell makes for soundless use.
4. Easier to track water consumption. I sort of thought the time allotments on the exterior were a silly gimmick, but they really do help!
5. I prefer glass to metal and definitely over plastic. Water just tastes better and cleaner in glass.
6. It’s beautiful. Enough said.
7: Bonus: it fits in my car cup holder!
This water bottle is pretty, and easy to grab when moving around the house. Highly recommend getting with the cap and straw. Just stinks it doesn't fit in cup holders in the car. Makes it tough to travel with. Love the color selection!